It’s been an amazing week filled with God’s cheesy blessings!
I’ll just give thanks in bullet points for now:
- My parents sharing their experience at ICA church and with other Christians
- Finding out a mutual friend with my pastor through my Christian Union
- Being able to support my friends at uni with this upcoming essay
- My lovely fellowship that I can share and grow with in knowing God
- My dinner with Christian Union at Nandos. I was scared I wouldn’t be able to talk to anyone (since I’m more used to talking to mature people as I am one of the youngest at my fellowship and few of the students at church) but I’m glad that I got to know two people in particular of who they are and how they came to Christ
- My new friendship I have formed at CU’s dinner! She’s amazingly lovely! I pray for her to find a new church and settle in and grow to know Christ!
- My late night study/chill time with my flat mates. I’m so glad we are able to share more things
- A special someone at CU who I kinda like……. like have a crush on…. haha.. I’m so embarrassed but yeah…….
- My lovely God loving course mate that we can share of our relationships regarding others
- Working at a steady pace in uni!
- Praying to God daily…… gosh I feel like He’s back in my life and I thirst no more! Hope this period would last longer … because it tends to go away during deadline period!