So how did I do for 2014? Not that great haha!
- Emphasize and demonstrate a fruit of the Spirit more for each month of the year
- Forbearance (patience)
- Charity – generosity
- Modesty – humility
- The one I struggled with the most
So that went downhill after the first month and a half!
- Attempt to get rid of all your idols (image and food)
- Do not look at any full length mirror
- Do not pinch your stomach or thighs
- When your eyes wander to other people’s figure, look away immediately
- Do not eat more after you are full and satisfied
- Do not eat sweet snacks like candy/chocolate unless offered
I’m figuring a better way to do this in 2015. However, I would say that I am caring less and it is so much easier when I cut off eating sweet things.
- Read the bible every day (e.g. BIOY)
I finished reading the whole bible!
- Dedicate one hour a week specifically for God
That did not happen. The best I could do was pray but not very consistently, always quite random and nothing specific.
5. Complete 4 digital art projects
6. Read a book every 2 months
7. Go dance in UK, HK and (if possible) Shanghai
8. Run at least once a week
The less important aspect of my New Years resolution… I did do digital art projects, learnt more of how to use photoshop. Since I thought this was useful, I’ll try to apply this for the next year.
Other than that… everything else was not really a success. Oh well, won’t give up!