- Flour (250g)
- Water (150-200ml)
- Pinch of salt
- Peas, corn, carrots etc.
- Add salt to flour and then water. Mix until dough forms.
- Continue to knead the dough on a flat surface for 5-10 minutes
- Split into small golf balls and place all under a damp cloth except for one.
- Flatten the ball by using a rolling pin or by hand
- Add honey and/or cheese into the circular dough
- Fold the dough and flatten again (with honey may get sticky, though try not to squeeze out)
- Turn on pan and add oil. Fry each side of dough for 30 seconds – 1 minute or until it is golden brown
- Cook peas, corn, carrots etc.
- Place bread with vege, finish!