Here we go again… except this is the first New Year since I re-affirmed my faith as a Christian! Wow my resolution sure has changed… did not expect to see any of this coming.
Well here it is:
- Emphasize and demonstrate a fruit of the Spirit more for each month of the year
- Forbearance (patience)
- Charity – generosity
- Modesty – humility
- The one I struggled with the most
- Attempt to get rid of all your idols (image and food)
- Do not look at any full length mirror
- Do not pinch your stomach or thighs
- When your eyes wander to other people’s figure, look away immediately
- Do not eat more after you are full and satisfied
- Do not eat sweet snacks like candy/chocolate unless offered
- Read the bible every day (e.g. BIOY)
- Dedicate one hour a week specifically for God
5. Complete 4 digital art projects
6. Read a book every 2 months
7. Go dance in UK, HK and (if possible) Shanghai
8. Run at least once a week
And I’ve got a friend, my parents and my blog to be accountable for! Usually I’m not strict on resolutions, but this year I hope to achieve a little something!
Ah sigh. Sort of embarrassing though to be honest some of my resolution stuff… *ugh* but I have to admit it. This is so not going to be easy.