- 3 tsp curry powder
- Oil (coconut or macadamia would be great)
- Coconut milk
- Chicken meat
- Chickpeas (1 can or as much as you want!)
- Mix the 3tsp of curry powder with a bit of water to make a paste
- Pour oil into a pot with fire turned on
- Dice the onion and chili then pour into the pot
- When you get that lovely aroma of the onion and chili, add the curry paste with a tad bit of coconut milk and water to make it less viscous.
- Then add the chicken and cook for a few minutes before adding the rest of half a can of coconut milk.
- Consistently stir the chicken and scrap the bottom of the pot in case if it burns.
- Close the lid for the chicken to cook faster but frequently lift lid to stir.
- When chicken is cooked (poke into one to check the meat inside), you may add chickpeas and a squeeze of lemon!
- Cook for a minute longer then you’re done!